Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day 1 of our new family blog


Hi everyone! This is the new Como Family blog!!!! I have never done a blog before so hopefully it turns out ok. I thought it would be a good way to share what is going on with our new family and share pictures with you all. Now I just have to figure out how to upload pictures on here...
Yay! There we go. This is our little family. Enjoy the blog and let me know if you want me to email you any of the pictures that you see on here. Stay tuned; more updates are coming soon...

3 comments:

ABOO said...

What a lovely family ! I speak from experience that they are all most excellent !

ABOO said...

The little guy looks like a real girl-gidder ! You'all had best lock up your daughters !

Unknown said...

Oh Antonio is sooooo cute!!!


kiss kiss your big cousin Nina